You can setup this theme with FTP installation system by following the steps below. Before starting the setup process, prepare the theme folder that you will install.
If you downloaded this theme by clicking on “All files & documentation” link, extract the zip file that you downloaded and unzip promobile.zip then use the files inside promobile folder for setup. If you downloaded it by clicking on “Installable WordPress Only” link, extract this zip file and use promobile folder for installation.
- Connect to FTP with any FTP Client software. (Filezilla)
- Open wp-content > themes folder from the location where WordPress is installed.
- Upload promobile folder which you prepared before into this folder (If you hosting supports it, you can also do this by uploading promobile.zip file and extracting it)
- After upload process is completed, activate Promobile from Appearance > Themes section in WordPress Admin Panel.
- After activating theme, you will see a notification above that says “activate the required & recommended plugins”. This message will be visible until plugin setup is completed. You can find information about how to install plugins from this link.
- You can continue the process with theme configuration .