How to Update included plugins automatically?
WARNING: Please do not use Child Theme while updating plugins.! Activate original theme and then start the process.
First, please update theme to the latest version!.
- Click to “Begin updating plugins” link after theme update or go to Appearance > Install Plugins menu
- Check plugins and click update link for start process.
How to Update included plugins manually?
Our theme is using some plugins like Epsilon Framework etc.. which all included into theme. You can update these plugins with FTP Upload system by following the steps below.
If you downloaded theme by clicking on “All files & documentation” link, extract the zip file that you downloaded then please check plugins folder.
For example find epsilon-framework.zip file and extract it.
- Connect to FTP with any FTP Client software .
- Find and open epsilon-framework folder in wp-content > plugins folder from the location where WordPress is installed.
- Upload all files inside epsilon-framework folder which you prepared before into this folder.(Replace existing files with new one)
After this process, all files related to plugin are updated and new version is installed. Your saved information will not be affected by this update. While update process is going on please do not use your theme.